- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
I love debate and have benefited from many IDEA programs, as a debater, coach, and judge. I am interested in international debate scenes, and am always looking to learn more about them.
I grew up in New York City, where I live now, and I am a member of the IDEA-US staff, where I am spearheading our programming around the 2012 U.S. Presidential Elections. If that sounds interesting to you, please contact me!
I debated a bit.
I love coaching!
I also love judging!
- I strongly agree that abortion should be legal
- I slightly agree that affirmative action should be mandatory.
- I strongly agree that civil unions/partnerships should be legal.
- I strongly disagree that the death penalty should be legal.
- I slightly agree that drugs should be legal.
- I strongly agree that environmental protection should be mandatory.
- I'm not sure that euthanasia (human) should be legal.
- I strongly agree that global warming exists.
- I strongly agree that labour unions should exist.
- I'm not sure that late-term abortion should be legal.
- I strongly agree that the minimum wage should be mandatory.
- I'm not sure that missile defence systems should exist.
- I strongly agree that national health care should be provided.
- I strongly disagree that racial/ethnic profiling should occur.
- I strongly agree that progressive tax should exist.
- I strongly agree that social security / welfare should exist.
- I strongly agree that the United Nations should exist.
- I slightly disagree that the War on Terror is necessary.
No topics started.
Question of the Week Answers
No answers given.
No debate improvements.
Member for:5 years 18 weeks
Level Of Education:
Preferred Debating Format:
Politics and policy in general (I studied poli sci undergrad). I am particularly interested environmental and especially food policy, as well as issues of economic disparity (I'm against it).
I am also a big fan of and believer in the arts, and I therefore like to discuss and debate topics of intellectual property, arts-based education, etc.
I also always love learning about new topics, expanding my interests!