- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
Fact checking the Republican National Convention
Submitted by Jesse Towsen on 4 September 2012
Last week the Republicans made their pitch to the American public at the Republican National Convention. If you missed any of the big speeches from Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Condaleeza Rice and more, you can still watch them now at c-span.org/RNC.
We also encourage you to think critically about the speeches, and to do more research about the topics discussed. Below are links to several articles fact checking the major speeches (which we will also list for the Democratic Convention when it is completed):
- Fact checking the GOP Convention's opening night - includes Ann Romney's address and Chris Christie's keynote speech (Washington Post).
- Fact checking the GOP Convention's second night - includes Condaleeza Rice and Paul Ryan's speeches (Washington Post).
- Fact checking Mitt Romney's acceptance speech at the GOP Convention (Washington Post)
- http://money.cnn.com/2012/08/31/smallbusiness/republican/index.html (CNN Money)
To follow the Democratic Convention this week, go to c-span.org/DNC.