- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
Announcing the Ronald Reagan Great Communicator Debate Series
Submitted by Jesse Towsen on 8 August 2012
In 2012, candidates of our major political parties will vigorously debate the future of our country. They won't be the only ones. This year, high school students from across the country will participate in the 2012 Ronald Reagan Great Communicator Debate Series.
Thousands will compete. Only one will be named: The Next Great Communicator.
The International Debate Education Association (IDEA) is proud to present this series -- brought to you by the Ronald Reagan Foundation -- alongside our Presidential Election Project, where you can learn more about the presidential debates and the candidate's positions in the 2012 US Presidential Election.
Highlights of the Great Communicator Debate Series include:
- Thousands of dollas in scholarship money.
- Spring-Fall 2012: School competitions are held.
- September-October 2012: School champions compete in Regional Finals.
- October 27, 2012: Regional champions compete to be named "The Next Great Communicator" onsite at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
For more information, or to register your school for the competition: http://www.reaganfoundation.org/debates.aspx
|2012 Great Communicator Ad NFL FINAL.pdf||262.06 KB|