- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
Planning on watching the presidential debates?
Host a debate watch event with the International Debate Education Association’s free Debate Watch Kit!
DOWNLOAD NOW (or preview with embedded pdf): This kit, which you can download for free, will make your debate watching experience more informative and a lot more fun.
The International Debate Education Association (IDEA)’s Debate Watch Kit includes:
- Flyers, invitations, and schedules to make organizing the event a breeze.
- Scorecards so viewers can rate the candidates during the debate.
- Bingo cards, because at least one person should be happy when the candidates say, “China is a currency manipulator!”
- Background sheets about the history of the presidential debates and a dossier for each of the three 2012 debates outlining the rules and previewing the topics and expected debate strategies.
- A quick and easy guide to the Show of Hands mobile app, which lets you answer survey questions as the debates happen and view results across the country.
Start planning your watch party now:
- First debate: Wednesday, October 3, 9:00 p.m. EDT
- Second debate: Tuesday, October 16, 9:00 p.m. EDT
- Third debate: Monday, October 22, 9:00 p.m. EDT
Download the Debate Watch Kit: http://www.idebate.org/sites/live/files/IDEA_Debate_Watch_Kit_2012.zip
Questions? Contact Jesse Towsen.
Order the Book
Decide on Twitter
- AskPaulWoolley Why The 2012 Presidential Debates Help Decay Our Society - #Leadership t.co/r2QNoFYbRZ
- Rahie_T RT @nprnews: Transcript: Obama-Romney 2nd Presidential Debate t.co/btXHSNGy
- Rahie_T RT @nprnews: Transcript: Biden-Ryan Vice Presidential Debate t.co/cYL88gAJ
- TatianaMBrown A Presidential Debate, Effects of SuperStorm Sandy, Six Basketball Players Arrested, A Student Fatally Shot - 2012/2013 #Hofstra #💙💛💙💛
- bikinimgfind Complete Second Presidential Town Hall Debate 2012: Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney – Oct 16, 2012 t.co/dLVsO1gRTQ